commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henrib <hbies...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [JEXL] towards 2.0 release, code freeze ?
Date Tue, 28 Jul 2009 19:47:05 GMT

sebb-2-2 wrote:

> Ah, sorry, I did not realise there were some pending patches.
>
> I've finished for the time being - there are still a few raw types,
> but I don't know what they are all supposed to be.

Thanks; I just wanted to be sure Rahul (I guess) would have something as
easy as possible to setup.
No worries, I've updated from the trunk & re-posted a version.
About these raw-types, I hope they are fixed by JEXL-60; I'm using Netbeans
& it does not see them (it did not catch the Map.Entry ones...).
I'll give findbugs a try; thanks for the hint.
Cheers