commons-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Codec 1.4 based on RC2
Date Mon, 27 Jul 2009 01:53:55 GMT
On 26/07/2009, Mat Booth <fedora@matbooth.co.uk> wrote:
> [...]

I had a quick look at this. It would be trivial to copy the OSGI
headers as generated by the Maven build, but autogenerating the
headers (so they would still be OK if the source changed) looks
somewhat harder.

For one thing, the "bnd" jar tool seems to need Java 1.5 or later. I
don't think we should force the use of 1.5 for a library that targets
1.4.

Also, I could not get it to work from Ant; it seemed to run, but did nothing.