commons-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@hoplahup.net>
Subject [?] plist codec?
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2011 09:15:46 GMT

Hello list,

I've met configuration's implementation of the plist parser and writer but I would like something
more of the nature of a marshall/demarshaller, using BeanUtils.

I am wondering there's another API in the commons world that does this. I haven't found any.
I have started mine which is not complete yet but I would be happy to contribute it; it is
to be used in (de)serializing log events.

I am not sure where I could contribute to, though.

- codec seems somewhat appropriate only
- beanutils is focussed on beans... which I am using of course to create the events. Would
that be a better target?

thanks in advance for hints

Paul