commons-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Vandahl ...@apache.org>
Subject [JCS] Long standing update: Switched to JDK 5 and Maven 2
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2011 18:25:48 GMT
Hi folks,

I finished the updates to JDK 5 generics and concurrent and updated the
maven-2 build. Still some tests fail, others should never have passed. I
would like to ask for close review because I basically touched
everything. I tried to fix some obvious problems and typos on the way.

My impression was that a lot of things could be simplified although I
have been wrong on such judgements before...

For example, I'd suggest to remove the tempbuilds and rather create more
releases.

Your comments are welcome.

Bye, Thomas