commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject [graph & collections] Fibonacci Heap implementation
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2011 00:19:39 GMT
Hi all guys,
in order to improve graph algorithms performances, I started
implementing in [graph] an advanced priority queue called Fibonacci
Heap[1], based on detailed description of University of Science and
Technology of China's lessons[2].
You can find initial implementation on 'collections'[3] package in
[graph] (sandbox) - it is still a little bugged, indeed A* and
Dijkstra implementations are working with it while Prim & Kruskal, not
- but I think that it could be added in [collections] once completed
(I'm trying to implement it as java.util.Queue).
Is there anyone from [collections] interested on that topic that wants
to join efforts?
TIA, all the best!!!
Simo

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fibonacci_heap