commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [codec] next releases
Date Tue, 23 Aug 2011 08:18:14 GMT
Hi all guys,
I'd suggest to go through 1.6 too, even if we have a precedence in the
past (before I joined as committer) when the Digester version was
promoted from 1.8 to 2.0 just switching to JVM and added Generics...
So my "concern" is just make sure we adopt a common policy for every
component and understand if the Digester case was just an exception
(or not).
Have a nice day, all the best!!!
Simo

http://www.99soft.org/