commons-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Sterijevski <gsterijev...@gmail.com>
Subject BOBYQA Question
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2011 21:56:11 GMT
Hello All,

I am testing some Limited Dependent Variable regressions and in shopping for
an optimizer I ran BOBYQA. I got the following exception:

If this exception is thrown, just remove it from the code
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.direct.PathIsExploredException: If this
exception is thrown, just remove it from the code
    at
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.direct.BOBYQAOptimizer.prelim(BOBYQAOptimizer.java:1780)
    at
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.direct.BOBYQAOptimizer.bobyqb(BOBYQAOptimizer.java:436)

What is this message? Is it significant?

-Greg