commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [all] displaying some class and sequence diagrams for our components
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2012 13:52:06 GMT
Hi Gary!

> I still like the idea! I was hoping at an automagic solution ;)

Me too! :)

The only kind of "automagic" product I found was Objectaid for
Eclipse, but unfortunately

 * it is (was, at the time of experimenting) not possible to have that
tool included in the build;

 * it is specific IDE oriented (Eclipse)

 * it requires a minimum of human-interaction - automatically arranged
layout could suck

 * it is not completely free - license expires :( I tried to contact
them to obtain a license for OSS projects only, but did not success...

This is a sample[1] a made for an assignment - it looks pretty good :P

best,
-Simo

[1] http://simonetripodi.github.com/shs/images/http-apis.png

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/