commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [LANG] Release Manager?
Date Thu, 02 May 2013 04:48:59 GMT
If you're good with LANG-873 being resolved, then I think a release can
happen anytime from a JIRA point of view.

I don't know where we stand with pmd/findbugs/checkstyle. It feels like new
ones have shown up and I'm not convinced they're important, plus there are
the usual old items that we haven't deemed crucial.

Hen