commons-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Heger <oliver.he...@oliver-heger.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release NET 3.3 based on RC1
Date Sat, 08 Jun 2013 19:35:39 GMT
Build works fine on Windows 7 with Java 1.5 and 1.7. Artifacts and site
look good.

+1

One remark/question: I noticed that a jar for the sources, but none for
the Javadocs is contained in the distribution. I don't have a problem
with this, but did we agree on this? AFAICT, the recent releases for
other Commons components shipped both jars.

Oliver