commons-dev mailing list archives

From Benedikt Ritter <brit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [CLI] Issues maintenance
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2013 06:52:20 GMT
Hi Ricardo,

sorry for the delay, have been busy at work lately. Nice that you want to
contribute to CLI. Help is always welcome. There hasn't been activity in
that component for a while (Gary explained the reasons on the other
thread). However there has been a discussion about 1.3 [1] and what comes
after that [2].

Coming back to your question: maintaining issues in JIRA can only by done
by developers (I guess). Since I'm short on time right now I won't have to
time to dig into another component. But maybe one of the other guys has the
time.

Regards,
Benedikt

[1] http://markmail.org/message/awb2v6zjesemh64c