commons-dev mailing list archives

From Benedikt Ritter <brit...@apache.org>
Subject [DOC] Do we track infra tickets in changes.xml?
Date Tue, 11 Jun 2013 14:08:06 GMT
Hello,

we had this request [1] to create a git mirror for [beanutils]. I created a
[infra] ticket and linked it to our ticket. Now infra has created the
mirror and closed their issue. My question is: do I track that beanutils
now has a git mittor via changes.xml?

It is an information that users may be interested in. But usually
changes.xml just contains changes to the code and we do have the jira
report. So I've probably given the answer myself?

TIA,
Benedikt

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEANUTILS-404

--