commons-dev mailing list archives

From Ricardo Espírito Santo <ricardoespsa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [CLI] Issues maintenance
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2013 08:42:57 GMT
Hi Benedikt,

thanks for your reply and for pointing me out to these threads.

I will have a look at them in about 9 hours and hopefully I can then
contribute something to them.

Regarding becoming a developer I have read the general information plus the
FAQs and similar pages but I would love some more specific pointers on it
=)

Ricardo Espírito Santo