commons-dev mailing list archives

From Adekoya Adekunle <adekunleadek...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [math] Stochastic Process
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2013 14:46:33 GMT
I successfully downloaded the maths components under '
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/math/trunk/' . I use my
subversion client for the download. I got all the folders ( and files in
each folder) inside the trunk.

If i need to write say a very simple java code that would call say a random
number generating class( and its methods) , what do I need to do in eclipse
?

Also, If I find a need to add code to any of the raw java files that came
with the download, how can I re-compile or build the java source from say
eclipse and from say maven ?

kunle