commons-dev mailing list archives

From Bernd Eckenfels <e...@zusammenkunft.net>
Subject Re: [VFS] Re: [SITE] Updating to fluido
Date Sun, 15 Sep 2013 17:19:32 GMT
Hello,

Yes looks good– I was actually looking in that Place but I must have missed it, Good Job.

Am 14.09.2013 um 19:02 schrieb Benedikt Ritter <beneritter@gmail.com>:

> Have a look at https://github.com/apache/commons-vfs
> Should be up-to-date. Can you confirm that?
>
> Benedikt
>
> Send from my mobile device
>
> Am 14.09.2013 um 15:25 schrieb Bernd Eckenfels <ecki@zusammenkunft.net>:
>
>> Hello Benedikt,
>>
>> I do miss [VFS] on GitHub (or in Git), as I am currently working with it. I wonder
what Infrastructure you use to keep the other projects on Github up-to-date and if VFS can
be added without introducing too much effort.

>>> http://www.systemoutprintln.de/
>>> http://twitter.com/BenediktRitter