commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Bernd Eckenfels" <e...@zusammenkunft.net>
Subject [VFS] code comment cleanups (GitHub Pull#1)
Date Wed, 18 Sep 2013 20:01:17 GMT
Hello,

all over the VFS core and providers there are many places where code is
commented out. Most of the time it looks like it is old code, but
sometimes it also looks like suggested new implementations or even TODO
style of things.

I started to remove some of the places, especially where it looks obvious
to me that it is simply commented out code variantes of older versions.
Also some other minor comment related stuff is in this pull request here:

https://github.com/apache/commons-vfs/pull/1

Can you check out and see if you think I removed too much or not enough? I
did not reviewed all files systematically it is more like the files I
happen to look at anyway.

Greetings
Bernd
--