commons-dev mailing list archives

From Siegfried Goeschl <siegfried.goes...@it20one.at>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Creating Project for Release Process Testing...
Date Sun, 13 Oct 2013 08:17:21 GMT
+1 on that

I did a few releases over the year and had ALWAYS issues - for me the
biggest obstacles are

* getting a positive vote on a RC (that's a different story)
* getting the release out of the door - a test project would help
immensely since I can blow it up without any consequences

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl