commons-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject [CANCELLED][VOTE] Release Commons Compress 1.6
Date Mon, 14 Oct 2013 04:17:32 GMT
I think enough issues have been identified to warrant a second RC.

I'll take care of the bad version number in the release notes as well as
the PMD warnings in the ARJ-Package.  ArjArchiveEntry's test coverage
has already been increased in trunk.

We should talk about the Clirr report further and come to a conclusion
what to do about the changes - if anything at all.

For the site's contents I don't see myself working on it before a second
RC.  Help is more than welcome (not only with the site, of course).

Thanks to all who took the time to review the RC

       Stefan