commons-dev mailing list archives

From James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>
Subject Re: [compress] Thoughts on a 1.6 Release
Date Sun, 06 Oct 2013 19:24:56 GMT
My point was that we need to try to get out of the mindset that we
have to be perfect before we do a release.  Of course, we should fix
any glaring issues, but we need to get better about pushing releases
out more often into our users' hands.  I'm not pointing at [compress]
here. Just responding to your response to Gary about "release early,
release often."