commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Bernd Eckenfels" <bernd-2...@eckenfels.net>
Subject [VFS] [VFS-496] minor spelling fixes to resources. (#4)
Date Fri, 25 Oct 2013 01:01:39 GMT
Hello,

might be a more general point, so I move this discussion from the (closed)
Github pull request to dev@:

Am 25.10.2013, 02:33 Uhr, schrieb Gary Gregory <notifications@github.com>:
> I'm sorry I must have missed something. What .error suffix?

I was refering to the points frim VFS-496 which have been unclear to me
and therefore not contained in the patch:

# The resource key vfs.util/missing-capability.error is not used. It might
be removed
# (or at least fix the message, add a trainling dot and change do/does).
#
# vfs.provider/config-unexpected-primitive.error is actually a warning not
an error/exception,
# should the key be renamed?

There are actually more entries which are not error-ids of warnings but
used for logging warnings.

I am sorry when not using SVN, but it is horribly complicated to use, I am
used to Git. I am not sure why the diffs make problem while applying them
but I also noticed Eclipse has some problems even when the "remove prefix"
is set correct. Looks like the problem is related to "virtual maven child
projects".

Greetings
Bernd

--