commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Bruno P. Kinoshita" <brunodepau...@yahoo.com.br>
Subject Re: [pool] 2.0.1 RC
Date Sun, 15 Dec 2013 01:07:53 GMT
Hi Phil,

I looked at POOL-243's r1550655, I'm still learning how [pool] works but the bug fix looks
good to me. I ran the tests on Linux with Java 1.6, Maven 3.1.1 and also created the site
without problems.

Do you any date in mind for 2.0.1 RC? I added a few tests to [pool] in POOL-241, but maybe
I can do another development cycle this week to add a few more tests and include it in next
release. What do you think?

All the best,

Bruno P. Kinoshita
http://kinoshita.eti.br