commons-dev mailing list archives

From Benedikt Ritter <benerit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DRAFT][REPORT] Status report for the Apache Commons Project December 2013
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2013 18:44:12 GMT
Hi Gary,

Nice report, thanks for the work. Two things that may be worth mentioning:

- IRC channel has been set up on freenode - currently low activity there
- discussion about the StackOverflow open source adverts, and that we are currently unsure
whether we are allowed to use the commons logo.

In addition to csv and imaging, lang is close to the next release (which will be 3.2), and
BeanUtils 1.9.0 RC 1 is currently being reviewed.

Regards,
Benedikt

Send from my mobile device