commons-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Bourg <ebo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [compress] ideas for 2.0
Date Thu, 12 Dec 2013 14:07:46 GMT
I suggest adding to the list a renaming of the constants in ZipMethod.
This enum defines the compression methods, but several constants have
the name of the decompression algorithm. There is also a mix between *ed
and *ing names.

UNSHRINKING -> SHRUNK
EXPANDING_LEVEL_n -> REDUCED_LEVEL_n
IMPLODING -> IMPLODED