commons-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Heger <oliver.he...@oliver-heger.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Commons Codec 1.9-RC1
Date Sat, 21 Dec 2013 15:34:42 GMT
Maven and ant builds work fine on Windows 8.1 with JDK 7 (I could not
test with Java 6 unfortunately). Artifacts and site look good.

Following minor nits (not blocking):
- Is the TODO file in the source distribution really needed? It is
listed in the RAT report because it does not have a license.
- There are a few checkstyle errors which are very easy to fix (trailing
spaces).

+1

Oliver