commons-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Heger <oliver.he...@oliver-heger.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Commons Lang 3.2 based on RC2
Date Mon, 30 Dec 2013 18:32:15 GMT
Maven build works fine on Windows 7 with Java 1.6 and 1.7. Artifacts and
site look good.

The only problem I found was that I could not successfully run the ant
build. ant test failed with compilation errors due to missing
dependencies to hamcrest - I guess the jar has to be added explicitly to
the class path. But I don't think that this is blocking.

So +1
Oliver