commons-dev mailing list archives

From Benedikt Ritter <brit...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Release Commons Lang 3.2 based on RC2
Date Sat, 28 Dec 2013 17:57:21 GMT
Hi all,

I've fixed the issues, that were identified in RC1:

- Release notes now make explicit that 3.2 at least requires Java 6.0
- Website now makes explicit that 3.2 at least requires Java 6.0
- MANIFEST now contains "britter" as value for the Build-By header
- Version 3.2 is now listed on the release history page
- Main page now contains information on the three Clirr errors

Lang 3.2 RC2 is available for review here:
  https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/commons/lang (rev. 4001)

Maven artifacts are here:
  https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecommons-026/

Details of changes since 3.1 are in the release notes:
   https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/commons/lang/RELEASE-NOTES.txt

The tag is here:
   https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/lang/tags/LANG_3_2_RC2(rev.
1553875)

Site:
   http://people.apache.org/~britter/commons-lang3/3.2-RC2 (broken links
will be fixed when the site is published)

Clirr Report:

http://people.apache.org/~britter/commons-lang3/3.2-RC2/clirr-report.html

RAT:

http://people.apache.org/~britter/commons-lang3/3.2-RC2/rat-report.html

Please review the release candidate and vote.
This vote will close no sooner that 72 hours from now, i.e. after December
31 2013 at 19:00 CET

  [ ] +1 Release these artifacts
  [ ] +0 OK, but...
  [ ] -0 OK, but really should fix...