commons-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: [CANCEL][VOTE] Release Commons Lang 3.2 based on RC1
Date Tue, 24 Dec 2013 13:47:26 GMT
Happy holidays and thank you for shepherding the release.

Gary

-------- Original message --------
From: Benedikt Ritter <britter@apache.org>
Date:12/24/2013  03:46  (GMT-05:00)
To: Commons Developers List <dev@commons.apache.org>
Subject: [CANCEL][VOTE] Release Commons Lang 3.2 based on RC1

I've canceled this vote via replying to the other thread. This doesn't show
up properly in Gmail. Since I assume a lot of us are using Gmail, I'm
sending another message. Below are the original contents of the cancel
mail:

This vote is canceled to fix the following issues:

- Release notes do not make explicit that 3.2 requires at least Java 6
- Website does not make explicit that 3.2 requires at least Java 6
- MANIFEST has the wrong built-by header
- Version 3.2 is missing from the release history page
- JavaDoc of FastDateFormat should contain information about the API
breakage (I'd like to discuss this on another thread first)

Thanks to all who reviewed this RC. I'll probably cut RC2 after christmas.
Happy Holidays! :-)

Benedikt

--
http://people.apache.org/~britter/