commons-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [compress] cutting 1.7?
Date Sat, 21 Dec 2013 14:16:14 GMT
It looks like you got a lot of mileage out of this :) seems to me that you have enough for
an RC that will not blow up. We'll done to all of us! :)

Gary

-------- Original message --------
From: Stefan Bodewig <bodewig@apache.org>
Date:12/20/2013  10:21  (GMT-05:00)
To: Commons Developers List <dev@commons.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [compress] cutting 1.7?

OK, this time I'm really trying to get feedback before I spend two hours
on a throw-away RC build :-)

<http://people.apache.org/~bodewig/cc-1.7/> contains the site generated
from current trunk.  When building the real release I'll be using Java6
so Clirr won't talk about AutoCloseable.  And I'll create a new menu
entry for Javadoc 1.7 ...

Other than that I don't envision big changes while I wait for
confirmation that COMPRESS-252 is fixed - once I have that I intend to
build the fist RC.

Stefan