commons-dev mailing list archives

From Jörg Schaible <joerg.schai...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Commons Lang 3.2 based on RC2
Date Mon, 30 Dec 2013 19:06:15 GMT
Hi,

my compiler zoo builds fine from source, except minor nits with Java 8:

========================= %< ======================
Failed tests:
  FastDateParserTest.testParseZone:119 expected:<Thu Jul 10 22:33:20 CEST
2003> but was:<Thu Jul 10 23:33:20 CEST 2003>
  FastDateFormat_ParserTest>FastDateParserTest.testParseZone:119
expected:<Thu Jul 10 22:33:20 CEST 2003> but was:<Thu Jul 10 23:33:20 CEST
2003>

Tests in error:
  LocaleUtilsTest.testParseAllLocales:570 » IllegalArgument Invalid locale
forma...

nevertheless +1

IIRC, DateFormat has an additional field in Java 8 and Locale stricter
checks. Unit tests can be fixed for next release.

- Jörg

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/lang/tags/LANG_3_2_RC2(rev.