commons-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Crum <adrian.c...@sandglass-software.com>
Subject Re: [beanutils2] Assertions class vs. lang Validate
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2014 13:10:32 GMT
The Assertions class works fine and it serves its purpose. There is no
need to make the library dependent on another library.

Going that route, as a developer/user of the library, I would be forced
to download and install two libraries instead of one. So it is more
complication and work for me.

Adrian Crum
Sandglass Software
www.sandglass-software.com