commons-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Commons DBCP 2.0 released
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2014 22:00:29 GMT
On 26/03/2014 21:56, Kish, Robert wrote:
> Something is wrong with the link for DBCP's main page.

No, there is not.

> The link referenced in the release email (and at
> http://commons.apache.org/) refers to
> http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-dbcp/. But this page is for
> version 1.4.

Again, no. That page is for 2.0. Maybe you have a stale cache entry
somewhere between you and the ASF?

> When I started clicking around the 1.4 page, I eventually figured out
> the real page should be
> http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-dbcp/index.

Again, no. That page does not exist. Do you mean:
http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-dbcp/index.html
which is the same as:
http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-dbcp/

Mark