commons-dev mailing list archives

From Benedikt Ritter <brit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [SANDBOX] Getting rid of sandbox parent?
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2014 20:10:27 GMT
People seem to be okay with this. An example of how the site build has to
be configured for sandbox components when inheriting from commons parent
(instead of commons sandbox parent) can be reviewed in BeanUtils2 [1].

I'll update the other sandbox components, when I find the time.

Regards,
Benedikt

[1]
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/commons/sandbox/beanutils2/trunk/pom.xml?revision=1575534&view=markup