commons-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Commons Weaver 1.0 based on RC2
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2014 03:19:21 GMT
On Mar 4, 2014 8:47 PM, "Bruno P. Kinoshita" <brunodepaulak@yahoo.com.br>
wrote:

> Hi Matt! Kudos for the hard work on [weaver].
>
> - commons-weaver-processor has 5 unknown licenses in RAT report
> - commons-weaver-maven-plugin has 1 unknown license in RAT report

Argh, I think I'll fix these and reroll. Thanks for bringing them to my
attention. :-\

Matt

> Building from tag with mvn clean install && mvn site:site site:stage
works fine for me, all tests passed, site generated successfully with
children modules.

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecommons-1015/

http://people.apache.org/~mbenson/commons-weaver-1.0-rc2/rat-report.html