commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael Tobias" <mich...@tobias.org.uk>
Subject RE: [CODEC] Beider Morse Phonetic Matching Bug and questions
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2014 13:15:03 GMT
I have sent it privately but you guys can decide how to handle it from there.

Regards

Michael

-----Original Message-----
From: Gary Gregory [mailto:garydgregory@gmail.com]
Sent: 12 June 2014 14:08
To: Commons Developers List
Subject: Re: [CODEC] Beider Morse Phonetic Matching Bug and questions

I would think we want the trail to be public to show that we indeed have the proper license
with proper provenance. What privacy issue? Why should this not be transparent process?

Gary

E-Mail: garydgregory@gmail.com | ggregory@apache.org Java Persistence with Hibernate, Second
Edition <http://www.manning.com/bauer3/> JUnit in Action, Second Edition <http://www.manning.com/tahchiev/>
Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com