commons-dev mailing list archives

From Siegfried Goeschl <sgoes...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: [math] ApacheCon EU
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2014 09:23:51 GMT
Hi folks,

re-open the following mail thread

http://apache-commons.680414.n4.nabble.com/Apache-Commons-ApacheCon-Europe-2014-tp4662314p4662471.html
http://apache-commons.680414.n4.nabble.com/Apache-Commons-ApacheCon-Europe-2014-tp4662314p4662992.html

with the following outcome

Commons SCXML - Ate Douma - will present
Commons Email - Siegfried Goeschl - will present

Commons Math - Thomas Neidhart - likely to present (depending on
personal plans)
Commons Collections - Thomas Neidhart - likely to present (depending on
personal plans)
Commons JCS - Thomas Vandahl - would like to present depending on the
JCS 2.0 release
Commons VFS - Schalk W. Cronjé - would like to present

Commons Compress - Stefan Bodewig - might be interested
Commons Exec - Siegfried Goeschl - can give a presentation if feasible
Commons CLI - Siegfried Goeschl - can give a presentation if feasible
but I’m only a user

Any changes? If we apply for a block of Apache Commons presentations for
the next ApacheCon we should get our act together :-)

Thanks in advance

Siegfried Goeschl