commons-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Heinz Marbaise <khmarba...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Commons CLI - Released
Date Sat, 23 Aug 2014 21:59:08 GMT
Hi Gary,

 > All that is needed is for a committer or better, a PMC member to RM a
> release.

I would like to help...if i can...

 > It takes effort and time and we are volunteers with priorities.

I'm myself a apache committer for the maven project...so i know what you
are talking about...

> Asking here is a good place to start :-) but there no guarantee that any
> one will pick up the task.

I know...i just wan't to get that back onto the minds ;-)...

Kind regards
Karl-Heinz Marbaise

> Gary
>

> On Sat, Aug 23, 2014 at 2:38 PM, Karl Heinz Marbaise <khmarbaise@gmx.de>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi to all,
>>
>> i have taken a look into the JIRA for commons CLI etc...
>> and there are several versions like 1.3 where 45 of 48 issues fixed ...
>>
>> So is there any reason why not releasing those states...?
>>
>> It would be a good idea just to postpone those 3 three issues to the next
>> release and start the release process for 1.3 ...
>>
>> Kind regards
>> Karl-Heinz Marbaise

Mit freundlichem Gruß
Karl-Heinz Marbaise
Dipl.Ing.(FH) Karl-Heinz Marbaise        ICQ#: 135949029
Hauptstrasse 177                         USt.IdNr: DE191347579
52146 Würselen                           http://www.soebes.de