commons-dev mailing list archives

From Bernd Eckenfels <e...@zusammenkunft.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Commons CSV 1.0 based on RC3
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2014 08:16:54 GMT
Hello,

When the Site-Build is not part of the release, this is a +1 (but you might need to adjust
the release notes). Will you release the binaries built with Java 6.

I guess the changes entry would look better when not using the imperative title of the bug
but: "Restore functionality to be compatible with Java 6."

Bernd

>>> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/commons/csv/RELEASE-NOTES.txt