commons-dev mailing list archives

From Gilles <gil...@harfang.homelinux.org>
Subject Re: [math] Review of a postponed issue.
Date Sun, 07 Dec 2014 16:31:57 GMT
On Sun, 7 Dec 2014 08:23:06 -0800, Ajo Fod wrote:
> Can you explain what specifically breaks binary compatibility that
> doesn't
> happen in other patches?
>
> ... and is there a test for this breakage?

Well, I'm not sure; it's just a guess from the reason given for
postponing to 4.0.
If you want the feature to be added earlier, you can check that
it's actually compatible, by running "mvn site" and checking the
"clirr" report.

[Then, there will also be the discussion about the name which
should be brought up here for a final decision.]

Regards,
Gilles