commons-dev mailing list archives

From Reto Gmür <r...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Commons RDF
Date Thu, 18 Dec 2014 20:34:24 GMT
On Thu, Dec 18, 2014 at 3:17 PM, Reto Gmür <reto@wymiwyg.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Dec 18, 2014 at 1:24 PM, Benedikt Ritter <britter@apache.org>
> wrote:

>> > Hi Benedikt,

>> > started

>> > the
>> been

>> Clerezza
>> > need

>> > code
>> and
>> from
>> library
>> > bootstraping

>> > git project, I'll move the code over. Another issue is the creation of a
>> > JIRA project.
>> >

>> Hello Reto,
>>
>> usually projects at commons start in the sandbox. We don't create JIRA
>> projects for sandbox components, but instead use the SANDBOX project in
>> jira [1]. I've created a new component for the project called "RDF" which
>> you can use for RDF. When a commons component is promoted to proper we
>> create an individual Jira project (this usually happens when we release
>> version 1.0).
>>
>> Benedikt
>>
>> Hi Benedikt,
>
> Thanks, I'll create issues there.
>
> I just wanted to push to git and it complains that my password is invalid.
> ...but the same password worked with svn and on clerezza. has this repo
> been opened already?

After resetting password it no longer complains about that, but gives a
clearer message:

Password for 'https://reto@git-wip-us.apache.org':
remote: You are not authorized to edit this repository.
remote:
To https://reto@git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/commons-rdf.git
 ! [remote rejected] master -> master (pre-receive hook declined)
error: failed to push some refs to '
https://reto@git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/commons-rdf.git

Cheers,
Reto