commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Black, Jordan" <jbl...@scrippsnetworks.com>
Subject RE: [imaging] Snapshot versions > commons-imaging-1.0-20141227.232306-24 cause compilation error
Date Fri, 02 Jan 2015 20:48:02 GMT
I pulled the latest from git (https://github.com/apache/commons-imaging), built it, and that
works.  Is there a process or any plans to create a process for determining when a snapshot
gets deployed to the apache repo?  Or should I plan to build it locally and deploy to my local
shared repository only after I see that it didn't break my other builds?

Thanks,
Jordan

-----Original Message-----
From: Gary Gregory [mailto:garydgregory@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, January 02, 2015 1:41 PM
To: Commons Developers List
Subject: Re: [imaging] Snapshot versions > commons-imaging-1.0-20141227.232306-24 cause
compilation error

I would use the latest code from SVN and built it locally to get the latest and greatest.
SNAPSHOTs might be published more or less randomly.

Gary

--
E-Mail: garydgregory@gmail.com | ggregory@apache.org Java Persistence with Hibernate, Second
Edition <http://www.manning.com/bauer3/> JUnit in Action, Second Edition <http://www.manning.com/tahchiev/>