commons-dev mailing list archives

From ianmca86 <ianmc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release BCEL 6.0 based on RC3
Date Mon, 02 Mar 2015 20:37:57 GMT
+1

no one has really answered ben's question yet. if  bcel 209
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BCEL-209>   is committed could we cut
a release? it seems like everyone is okay with the general approach taken
there

my company also is mandating all projects move to java 8 this month since
java 7 is discontinued next month. i'm quite nervous that patch has been
outstanding for a month already and we're blocking on it. nine years is too
long between releases and we don't need to drag this out more

regards
ian