commons-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Bourg <ebo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE][LAZY] Migrate Apache Commons Lang to git
Date Thu, 05 Mar 2015 10:41:08 GMT
Le 05/03/2015 11:13, Benedikt Ritter a écrit :

> I'm feel pretty frustrated and left alone. I don't know the details of
> releasing lang with git (yet). I will have to figure out that when I'm
> doing it the first time. Math has already shown, that it is possible. I
> don't understand why you keep asking for explanation of git commands, which
> are well documented on the web. Give this proposal a chance. We're a patchy
> community and will figure this stuff out.

I don't think having a perfect documentation should be a prerequisite
for the migration. Benedikt has put the first stone and it will improve
gradually as we refine the process with each release.

Since your proposal has received 3 binding +1 votes and a minority of -1
you could theoretically proceed with the migration.

Emmanuel Bourg