commons-dev mailing list archives

From James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Rotate PMC Chair
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2015 10:03:00 GMT
Is anyone willing to step up and be the new chair?  If not, then
problem solved. :)  However, if someone new would like to throw their
hat in the ring, then please speak up.  I'm sure Gary's feelings won't
be hurt by someone else stepping up to be the chair.  And, yes, Gary
is doing a great job right now.