commons-dev mailing list archives

From Jacopo Cappellato <jacopo.cappell...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [CLI] Release 1.3
Date Sun, 03 May 2015 10:38:42 GMT
On May 3, 2015, at 11:04 AM, Benedikt Ritter <britter@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi Jacopo,
>
> I was expecting you! ;-)

Hi Benedikt,

I just saw your email after I have sent mine! But yeah, it seems we are on the same page :-)
Thanks for the information: I will review the list of pending items and if there is anything
I could help with I will provide a PR: I know that I could commit code directly but I would
feel more confident if a review/commit of my contribution is performed by someone more skilled
than me on the CLI codebase.

Regards,

Jacopo