commons-dev mailing list archives

From Sergio Fernández <wik...@apache.org>
Subject [RDF] grant Commons RDF (incubating) permission to deploy artifacts to org.apache.commons groupId
Date Sun, 03 May 2015 14:44:34 GMT
Hi,

we're discussing our first incubating release, and we came to the issue
that we are not grant with permissions to deploy maven artifacts to the
org.apache.commons groupId [1].

The path of the project of graduating as a Commons components has not
changed. So we have agreed to keep compatible with the current Commons
approach, naming our artifacts as org.apache.commons:commons-rdf-*

Therefore the PPMC would like to discuss that with you, asking for
permissions to deploy to the Commons groupId.

Thanks so much.

Cheers,

[1] http://markmail.org/message/uctgwzq2f7ueuwib
[2] http://markmail.org/message/jrle67wpuhenqhic