commons-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Neidhart <thomas.neidh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Finding a Place to Help
Date Tue, 16 Jun 2015 19:48:37 GMT
On 06/16/2015 07:21 PM, Landon Blake wrote:
> I'm interested in helping a bit with Jakarta Commons. Is there anyone
> currently working on the BeanUtils or Collections modules? What about the
> image IO modules?

We are currently in the progress of making a new release for collections
and could need help, especially wrt writing tests.

There are several new interfaces / implementations  (MultiSet,
MultiValuedMap, FluentIterable, IterableUtils) that have been added
since the last release, would be great if someone could further increase
our test coverage in this area.

Thomas