commons-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Finding a Place to Help
Date Tue, 16 Jun 2015 17:39:41 GMT
Hi Landon,

I would say the least active is BeanUtils. Collections is being worked on
ATM, so you should get feedback on that one. IO is in need of some
attention and has not gone 1.0 yet.

I hope others will provide ideas and guidance.

It's no longer called Jakarta Commons BTW, it has been Apache Commons for a
while.

See also:
- https://commons.apache.org/volunteering.html
- https://commons.apache.org/patches.html

Welcome aboard.

If you are already an Apache Committer, you already have rights to commit
to Commons.

Gary

On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 10:21 AM, Landon Blake <sunburned.surveyor@gmail.com

<http://www.manning.com/bauer3/>