commons-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Buloichik <alexander_buloic...@epam.com>
Subject Re: [VFS] New release of commons-vfs
Date Wed, 19 Aug 2015 13:45:44 GMT
Hi Bernd.

I can confirm that issue was gone after VFS-426 fix.

Thank you.

WBR, Alex.

--

*Alexander Buloichik*

*Lead Software Engineer*

*Office: *+375 17 389 0100 <tel:+375%2017%20389%200100> *x* 50617
<tel:50617>*Cell: *+375 29 33 22 44 1
<tel:+375%2029%2033%2022%2044%201>*Email: *alexander_buloichik@epam.com
<mailto:alexander_buloichik@epam.com>

*Miensk**,* *Belarus *(GMT+3)*epam.com <http://www.epam.com>*

CONFIDENTIALITY CAUTION AND DISCLAIMER
This message is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or
entity(ies) to which it is addressed and contains information that is
legally privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended
recipient, or the person responsible for delivering the message to the
All unintended recipients are obliged to delete this message and destroy
any printed copies.