commons-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release BCEL 6.0 based on RC4
Date Mon, 10 Aug 2015 06:31:06 GMT
Chas,

Thank you for preparing a release candidate.

-1

RAT says some license header are off:
https://people.apache.org/~chas/bcel-6.0-RC4/rat-report.html

@author tags should be removed.

Also, you need to provide a Clirr report based on the old package name
posted somewhere, so we can see what the BC breakage is and if the package
name change is required.

Long list of FindBugs issues.

Long list of Checkstyle issues.

Document the Java platform requirement clearly and early (or did I miss
it?).

Thank you again for preparing an RC, it is long overdue!

Gary