commons-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release BCEL 6.0 based on RC4
Date Tue, 18 Aug 2015 15:37:59 GMT
This VOTE thread still need to be canceled.

On Wed, Aug 12, 2015 at 5:07 PM, Gary Gregory <garydgregory@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Ping.
>
> On Tue, Aug 11, 2015 at 5:25 PM, Gary Gregory <garydgregory@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> This VOTE thread still need to be canceled.
>>
>> Gary
>>
>> On Tue, Aug 11, 2015 at 5:25 PM, Gary Gregory <garydgregory@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> OK, then we are not BC and we are OK for the package name and coord
>>> change.
>>>
>>> Gary
>>>
>>> On Tue, Aug 11, 2015 at 5:17 PM, Dave Brosius <dbrosius@apache.org>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>>> yes. definitely.
>>>>
>>>> On 08/11/2015 01:34 PM, Gary Gregory wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> Is the org.apache.bcel.classfile.Visitor
>>>>> <
>>>>> https://people.apache.org/~chas/bcel-6.0-RC3/xref/org/apache/bcel/classfile/Visitor.html
>>>>> >
>>>>> interface
>>>>> something a user would implement?
>>>>> Gary
>>>>>
>>>>> On Mon, Aug 10, 2015 at 9:52 PM, <chas@honton.org> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>> For those asking for a CLIRR, I have created one base upon RC3:
>>>>>>
>>>>>> https://people.apache.org/~chas/bcel-6.0-RC3/clirr-report.html
>>>>>>
>>>>>> regards,
>>>>>> chas
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@commons.apache.org
>>>>>> For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@commons.apache.org
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@commons.apache.org
>>>> For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@commons.apache.org
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> E-Mail: garydgregory@gmail.com | ggregory@apache.org
>>> Java Persistence with Hibernate, Second Edition
>>> <http://www.manning.com/bauer3/>
>>> JUnit in Action, Second Edition <http://www.manning.com/tahchiev/>
>>> Spring Batch in Action <http://www.manning.com/templier/>
>>> Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
>>> Home: http://garygregory.com/
>>> Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> E-Mail: garydgregory@gmail.com | ggregory@apache.org
>> Java Persistence with Hibernate, Second Edition
>> <http://www.manning.com/bauer3/>
>> JUnit in Action, Second Edition <http://www.manning.com/tahchiev/>
>> Spring Batch in Action <http://www.manning.com/templier/>
>> Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
>> Home: http://garygregory.com/
>> Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory
>>
>
>
>
> --
> E-Mail: garydgregory@gmail.com | ggregory@apache.org
> Java Persistence with Hibernate, Second Edition
> <http://www.manning.com/bauer3/>
> JUnit in Action, Second Edition <http://www.manning.com/tahchiev/>
> Spring Batch in Action <http://www.manning.com/templier/>
> Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
> Home: http://garygregory.com/
> Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory
>



-- 
E-Mail: garydgregory@gmail.com | ggregory@apache.org
Java Persistence with Hibernate, Second Edition
<http://www.manning.com/bauer3/>
JUnit in Action, Second Edition <http://www.manning.com/tahchiev/>
Spring Batch in Action <http://www.manning.com/templier/>
Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
Home: http://garygregory.com/
Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message